MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 2 Help

Keyrite 2 Help Post Keyrite 2 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2008, 12:09 PM

I sing in church and need quality...

Let me preface this by stating that I don't sing in noisy bars...I sing in church. I need a program that will lower the pitch or the key for some of my songs. Is there a good program that produces a good quality replication of my music in lower keys or lower pitches? I can't have a wobble or reduction in the quality of my background music. Let me know what you think will work for me...I am new to this concept of changing key or pitch but I am sure this will work for me. Thanx.
Old February 1st, 2008, 01:59 PM

Have you tried Keyrite?

I am not sure from your enty if you have tried keyrite or not. If you haven't I would recommend that you do. I have demo'd different results for people and some have said that the fabric of the music, the lows, middles, and highs are best with Keyrite. I would say that there is a little more of the Wobbliness in Keyrite than in the other software(s)

We don't recommend competitors on these forums. You should be able to figure out who the "players" are with a little internet surfing.

Good Luck and don't overlook Keyrite.
Closed Thread