MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 26th, 2011, 05:21 AM

Karaoke Suite 4

I purchased the Karaoke Suite 4 package sometime back, and I noticed that I can upgrade each item, but there is no upgrade for the Suite itself.

I have not used this product in a very long time so I don't know what changes have been made or even if I would understand those changes at this point. I know I'll have to retrain myself on using it. Microstudio 4.006, Vogone 3.30, Keywrite 2.0.1.2 and KHPRO 4.107

I have a few questions before upgrading.
1. Are the CD+g files you create legal to play at your shows?
2. Can I download the Karaoke songs on Amazon and successfully create CD+g songs from there (And will that be legal)
3. It is less expensive to purchase the Suite than do the upgrades (If there is no upgrade for the Suite available). And if I purchase the Suite will I need to remove all the products first to get a clean install, or will it upgrade anyway. Or will I be forced to do only upgrades.
4. Lastly when I tried to open KHPRO it said it could not find an mdw file, I know the file is on a hard drive that I changed the letter on. Will that continue to be a problem for me in the future, It's not a letter I'm willing to change back because of all the work that would be involved. I don't see any other way to open that software at this point. SUGGESTIONS!!!

I am also considering purchasing Songverter.

Thanks, Stu