MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom > Buy & Sell

Buy & Sell This Forum is for our members to post whatever you have to buy and sell that is related to Karaoke.

Closed Thread

Old October 17th, 2010, 07:39 PM

***Audix OM2 Vocal Microphone***

I have this great Audix OM2 vocal microphone for sale. This is a high grade professional mic that will perform excellent for karaoke, band vocal use, or even recording both vocal, and acoustic instruments and drums. $50.00 firm will get it shipped to your door. Lower 48 states only please! I will accept money order, cashiers check, or paypal only. Sorry no trades. This is my own personal karaoke mic. Used only by me.You can read about the microphone here. http://www.audixusa.com/docs/products/OM2.shtml

Any questions just send me an instant message. I prefer to sell to those that are members of this forum please.

Last edited by Musicman51; March 1st, 2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old November 7th, 2010, 04:22 AM

Audix OM2 Vocal Microphone "SOLD"

sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman51 View Post
i Have This Great Audix Om2 Vocal Microphone For Sale. This Is A High Grade Professional Mic That Will Perform Excellent For Karaoke, Band Vocal Use, Or Even Recording Both Vocal, And Acoustic Instruments And Drums. $50.00 Firm Will Get It Shipped To Your Door. lower 48 States Only Please! I Will Accept Money Order, Cashiers Check, Or Paypal Only. Sorry No Trades. This Is My Own Personal Karaoke Mic. Used Only By Me.you Can Read About The Microphone Here. http://www.audixusa.com/docs/products/om2.shtml

Any Questions Just Send Me An Instant Message. I Prefer To Sell To Those That Are Members Of This Forum Please.
Closed Thread