MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old June 2nd, 2001, 02:42 PM

Exclamation

I've yet to determine if this text clipping happens on a Karaoke player if I burn a CD-R with Microstudio 2.303, but I know the display is messed up just a little.

For those unfamiliar with the Karaoke Home Producer tricks we came up with in the KHP forum, I will have three lines of unswept text at the beginning of all my home made tracks, something like:

"Amish Paradise"
S. Morris, Coolio, A. Yankovic
Custom CD+G by GordonF

In V2.303 it will not draw the opening quote mark and will also chop part of the "A" in "Amish." This happens on every single track I created with KHP. The rest of the track seems to play through OK. It's fortunate I can have multiple versions of Microstudio installed to verify that this doesn't happen with v2.200.

If necessary I can post a copy of one of my custom tracks somewhere for you to see, but it'll be a file well over 40 MB unless I use one of the MP3+G tools available to compress it.
Old June 3rd, 2001, 12:33 AM
Administrator

I also see the dropped text pixels in the first character position with V2.303.

We will have V2.304 out for testing soon to those who have posted problems so they can test it to see if their specific problem has been solved.

Would you like to beta test it against your problem? Email dave@mtu.com if you want to test.

We don't need a test file as we see it on every CDG disc we test with.