MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 9th, 2008, 06:34 PM

Key Control Does Not Work

I have MICROSTUDIO 4.006a downloaded onto my laptop. DELL LATITUDE C610. I received my dowload from MY ACCOUNT page. My original purchase was for the MICROSTUDIO 4.006 and not 4.006a, but either way I had no choice to stay at first VER 4.006. The KEY CONTROL does not work. I have made several tickets with MTU SUPPORT with no responses as of yet. I downloaded the DEMO VERSION which states it is 4.006 and it works fine. I even try downloading to another laptop that I have and it did the same. NO KEY CONTROL. Can anybody give me an answer with what else might be wrong. Both laptops run Windows XP and both or fully updated.....Help
Old December 9th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by olboy97 View Post
I have MICROSTUDIO 4.006a downloaded onto my laptop. DELL LATITUDE C610. I received my dowload from MY ACCOUNT page. My original purchase was for the MICROSTUDIO 4.006 and not 4.006a, but either way I had no choice to stay at first VER 4.006. The KEY CONTROL does not work. I have made several tickets with MTU SUPPORT with no responses as of yet. I downloaded the DEMO VERSION which states it is 4.006 and it works fine. I even try downloading to another laptop that I have and it did the same. NO KEY CONTROL. Can anybody give me an answer with what else might be wrong. Both laptops run Windows XP and both or fully updated.....Help
Making multiple tickets does not get a response any faster.
I just re-downloaded the current version and it does appear to be a bug in the program, but I can tell you it is working right in the next version beta. I don't know what the release date is going to be.
Old December 12th, 2008, 08:38 AM

Key Control Does Not Work

Hi Doug, when did you think the new version will be available?
Old December 12th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

I don't know exactly when the release will be. I did alert MTU to the problem and there may be a supplemental release to fix it if it is easy enough to fix. Don't know when though.