MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum

CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum All about drives and media

Old January 9th, 2002, 03:11 PM

Post SONY CRX200E Internal ATAPI 12X8X32X Double Density

Hi fellow MTU Supporters!!!

Just to let you know that SONY'S CRX200E Fully supports the Read/Write of CDG Karaoke Discs.

Dependant on you're computer spec & speed, you can write CDG'S at speeds of upto 12x (But I recommend only writing at no more than 4x)

Traxdata, Ricoh, Lead Data, Kodak Blank CDR'S work fine for CDG Copying....

Glenski

Last edited by Glenski3; January 10th, 2002 at 05:45 PM.
Old January 10th, 2002, 12:49 AM
Frequent Member

I expect that Admin is gonna pull this thread as you just told everybody and anybody how to rip off Sound Choice. I only stated in mine without telling anyone how I did it and why it worked that I was able to do it, I still don't know excactly why it worked on my system. Does this mean I plan on bootlegging the new Sound Choice disc. No, far from it, I have never and will never give or sell software whether it be computer software or Karaoke to anyone. I use the software just to do what Admin says it is for to back up my CDg's and that's it. As my Originals wear out I have placed the copies in the slots vacated by the original disc. when the copy wears out I will try to find another original disc and then start the process over again. It's my hope that once someone comes up with a secure hard drive unit that Companies like Sound Choice will make available songs taht will play only on a specific machine. I believe that the songs lifetime will be longer than a disc's lifetime so that the Karaoke company might never experience the frustration that owners of Pioneer CDG's have felt since Pioneer dropped their CDG line.
I also think that allowing for free or a lower replacement cost for replacing song files that have deteriated or even been wiped out because someone was unlucky enough to pick up a virus that basically made the hard drive worthless.
Old January 10th, 2002, 12:08 PM

Exclamation Copy Protection!!!

Hi Danny G....

My intention is not to rip off CDG or any other Karaoke CDG Maker... I'm just purely stating the facts! It is so frustrating when you go to use a disc/file and it is corrupt/scratched that the Graphics are distorted and the sound skips... We spend the money $$$ on the original discs only to buy them again and again... wear & tear ... all i'm trying to do is help the Karaoke Public keep their software safe! by allowing them to back-up their Originals and use the Copy's, it's far cheaper...
I spend a small fortune bying CDG Discs every year, so i need to look after them but sometimes the unthinkable happens!!!

I fully support the safe guard of Piracy! a lot of people spend time & money bringing this Entertainment to us, why rip them off...
for as long as they keep producing CDG'S I will keep bying them...

All we are doing is looking after Our investment!

If Admin want's to remove my thread then thats up to them...

Long Live Karaoke!!!

Entertainment Is Life!!!

Glenski3

Last edited by Glenski3; January 10th, 2002 at 12:22 PM.