MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 31st, 2013, 11:37 AM

Credit Page Not Appearing

I just noticed that between the last word synchronized and the credit page appearance there is a big gap even when the song is still far from the end it takes quite longer for the credit page to appears (go figure it out when there is a very short time between the last word and the end of the song). What I mean is that the credit page appearance is delayed so long. (it seems like program is made like that. The credit page never presented that problem (not appearing or partially appearing) in versions prior to the last two of KHPRO regardless of the time between the last word and the end of the song.
With my first version (bought in 2001) I made a song where the singer stop with the music at the same time in the end and, the credit page displays perfect. WHAT MIGHT BE WRONG HERE? WHO CAN HELP?
Thanks.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 01:56 PM

Smile Re: Credit Page Not Appearing

Emilio,

Make sure that the song you have does not have a long silence gap. I just did some test files and sometimes the music track might have a long lead in or lead out of silence. Sometimes the silence can be anywhere from 15 to 18 seconds at the beginning and the end on some songs. You can easily fix this.

It is very important to check that your WAV or MP3 does not contain a bunch of tags. You can use any audio editing software such as Audacity to trim the ending of the files and remove tags.

If you use Audacity, you will see an export feature to save as. When you click WAV or MP3 you will then click save. As soon as this happens, a screen that says "Edit Metadata" will pop up. You want to click the remove button and then the clear button even if nothing is in there and then ok.

Sometimes different audio files contain headers or tags which can cause audio issues in many programs.

I hope this helped