MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 1 Help

Keyrite 1 Help Post Keyrite 1 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 20th, 2006, 04:47 PM

Help!

My tech department upgraded my computer to XP Pro while I was on vacation and I cannot find my keyrite setup file anymore. How can I get Keyrite back on my computer? Do you have records showing the purchase? I purchased it on 8/18/05.
Old March 20th, 2006, 11:18 PM
Super Moderator

Try your Store Account and look in your purchase history section. If you "View" the purchase, there is a link to download and your registration info.
Old March 21st, 2006, 10:42 AM

I tried that, but I couldn't find anything....any other suggestions....I have the credit card receipt dated in August for Trinity Lutheran Church.
Old March 21st, 2006, 01:51 PM
Administrator

I am sorry your staff upgraded you while you were out. That happens when folks think they are "helping you".

We discontinued Keyrite Home 1.400 and replaced it by lowering the cost of Keyrite Pro 2.010 (just released). We do expect our users to save the installation program on CDROM to prevent this type of problem. Normally, our web store Account would have a download link for you. Your order was placed in the week we cut over from our older store to a new store. Orders placed that week for some reason did not log correctly in the Registration Database. Your download link is not there, nor is your Registration Code. We will have to pay our web master to try to locate the "lost data".

To get a back version of the 1.400 install program to you will not be easy, especially since there is no link and no RegCode. That is our fault and if you request it I will have our staff do something to get you the 1.400 discontinued code.

The easiest for us is for you to order the upgrade to Keyrite Pro 2.010, which will get you a new copy this superior code, and a new RegCode. If you want to do that, click this link to order it. The upgrade price is $19.95.

If that is not acceptable, you will need to call MTU, enter extension 201 to talk to Doug in sales so he can place a no cost order for 1.400. I really hate to see you go back to the older product when 2.010 is much easier to use and sounds much better. It was $89.95 earlier, and the upgrade was $49.95. We lowered the price considerably, as we didn't want to have the "Home" version around to keep upgraded.
Old March 21st, 2006, 02:53 PM

I will go ahead and order the new version (BTW, I do still have my old Registration Code, I just lost the setup file) Thanks.