MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 1 Help

Keyrite 1 Help Post Keyrite 1 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2003, 11:29 PM
Administrator

What we want....

This is a professional, information Thread MTU is using to solve your problelm. I have deleted all flame posts from here. If you are involved, please read the Forum Rules.

This Thread is ONLY for making one post if you have a quality complaint. Once we release Keyrite Version 1.4xx, you will probably be made a Keyrite Beta Tester so you can give us direct feedback during our testing. Heck, the other 96% - 98% of our users don't share your complaints, so it is you we are trying to please!

If you have any questions on this Thread, PM to Admin and I will answer you.

If we want any files we will PM or email directly to whom we want them from. Otherwise, do not offer or ask for files from other Forum members.
Old February 24th, 2004, 02:45 AM

I am also getting a horible quiver especially in the base ranges. As far as inexpensive key changers that work faultlessly, listen to Cavs CDG player. It has an equalizer with a keychager that is a slider and incramental by .1 increments.
It's only $49.95. If they can get it right why can't MTU.
Old February 24th, 2004, 08:36 AM

Exclamation A Real Key

Quote:
Originally posted by karaokesteve
I am also getting a horible quiver especially in the base ranges. As far as inexpensive key changers that work faultlessly, listen to Cavs CDG player. It has an equalizer with a keychager that is a slider and incramental by .1 increments.
It's only $49.95. If they can get it right why can't MTU.
The Cavs key changer is not a real key changer, it will let you sing on a key that doesn't exist in music!

Keyrite will let you sing a song on a real key by changing half a tone. The Cavs will slow down or accelerate the music and you will not know on what real note your singing.

Just imagine singing that same song live with a musician after, what note will he play it on?

You may not like the quivering on Keyrite but at least you get to sing on a REAL note. Please don't compare with Cavs!

Regards
Old February 24th, 2004, 11:56 AM

Most of us who sing karaoke don't care about a performance with other mucisians so whether it's in an actual key or not is not an issue and I'd rather have it in a key or partial key that I'm comfortable singing in. As for speed they have a seperate speed control. I don't believe that changing the pitch changes the speed.
Closed Thread