MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 1 Help

Keyrite 1 Help Post Keyrite 1 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old November 25th, 2003, 08:25 PM

Keyrite new release

Hello all,

I see that on 11/24/03 (yesterday) an update was made to web site saying expected release date of v2.007 would be 11/25/03 (today). However I didn't see anywhere to download it yet.
I was very excited when I discovered that I could change the key of a song and burn it to a disc without losing the graphics. I didn't know that was possible with Keyrite. Then when I actually did it I was dissapointed with the poor sound quality.

Before I knew that Keyrite had this ability I was trying to create an mp3+g file and taking the mp3 portion and converting to wav and then using another program to changed the key and then convert back to mp3+g. Wasn't having much luck with that although I do believe it can be done if one knows all the specifics of each process. Then I knew, worse come to worse I could just recreate the graphics in KPro. This wasn't what I really wanted because of the time it might take to do several songs.

Been reading the posts about the improvements in v2.007 and can't wait to upgrade and see for myself.

Anxiously awaiting
Wallymeister