MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 26th, 2010, 07:18 PM

Credit page

I'm having a problem with the credit page not showing after I do a play final. The title page shows just fine, but no credit page. Sometimes it leaves the last letter of the lyrics on the screen like it did not complete it's cycle. This may have occured when I placed the lyrics by not hitting stop at the end of placement but by the time I got the curtser to the dialog box, it went away. Now I have finished adjusting the placement but find this problem. I tried adding a page break to no avail. Is there a solution to this?
Old September 27th, 2010, 04:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Credit page

I don't know why you are having this problem but one thought that comes to me. Are you starting this new project by loading a previous version .kpr file ?
If so try starting from the beginning using a fresh audio file.

Roy.
Old September 27th, 2010, 06:20 AM

The only instances of problems with the crediits page that I've encountered were in the rare cases where the audio file did not have enough blank time at the end of the file.

Unfortunately the only solution is to use an audio editing file and add the needed time. I use Goldwave, a moderately priced but effective program. Don't know what the price structure is today, as I've been using it for several years, but back then it was in the $50.00 range. I developed the habit of checking the blank time on the end of a wav file before I even bother to start a project, and make sure it's 5 seconds or so.

Kinda neat to be able to level the volume of all the tracks on a new cdg project, add musical introductions, insert musical breaks if none exist, etc, etc, etc. Not trying to sell a audio editor, but the uses are numerous.

Don't know for certain this is the problem in your case, but it sure looks like a possibility.

Take Care,
George

Erectile dysfunction treatment
Old September 27th, 2010, 11:45 AM

Well, this is a follow-up to my posting. Let me answer a few questions first. No, this is a new file started in the lastest version of KHP. I'm not sure about the time left at end of song but will check it. I do use Audicity to edit song files if needed. It is a good program and free. I also use MP3 gain, another free download to set volumn levels the same. With this paticular project, when I play "Play Final" it shows title page and lyrics but at the end when it clears the lyrics, it leaves the last character and does not show the credit page. Well, I exported as bin filed, used songverter to make zip and played it in Microstudio and it was just fine. It cleared the lyrics at the end and showed the credit page.
My thoughts are maybe there is something in the program which requires you to hit "stop" at the end when taping in the lyrics. The only problem is if your not very fast, that option disappears on you so you can't do it. I know that happened on this song. If that is what happened, that could be fixed by keeping that option open until you took action.
Old September 27th, 2010, 12:42 PM

I forgot to mention that although I did get a credit page after exporting to bin, the credit page had dither spots all over it and as far as I know, there is no way to clear them as you could do in previous versions.
Old September 27th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by is14fun View Post
My thoughts are maybe there is something in the program which requires you to hit "stop" at the end when taping in the lyrics. The only problem is if your not very fast, that option disappears on you so you can't do it. I know that happened on this song. If that is what happened, that could be fixed by keeping that option open until you took action.
I tried one without hitting stop at all, the audio file was an mp3 and it still shows the credits page OK.

Maybe you should put a support ticket in as it doesn't seem like anyone else has a solution for you.

Roy.
Old September 27th, 2010, 02:07 PM

I wish they'd set up a KHPro5.XXX forum so's we'd all have a handle on what product we're all talking about. I don't use 5.000, and didn't know the stop button wasn't working...sorry I bothered you for nothing.

Take care,
George

Erectile dysfunction treatment
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

The stop button is working, I just mentioned that I made a successful file without pressing it because user is14fun thought his problem was because he didn't press it soon enough.

Roy.
Old September 30th, 2010, 02:20 PM

I have done several projects since and the credit page seems to be working alright however, the dither spots are always there and I havn't found any way to clear them away. I took my saved ones to photoshop and found they don't have the spots so it has to be something with KHP. Previous versions had a dither option but the last one does not (at least I havn't found it)
Old August 28th, 2013, 10:23 AM

I have the same problem as is14fun has, and it only happens when the time between the last synchronized word and the end of the song is too short; the credits page do not displays at all or displays partially. This was not happening until the last two versions of KHPRO. However the page is there and hoster reproduces it and microstudio as well. It is just a matter of playback but it is there in your file.
I cordial and personally disagree to adding silence at the end, with a music editor program because is not good when running gigs. Hey! but not showing the credit page help to protect your business, remember that is there where all the info appears as to where to buy cd+g, and as to your business concern you can use space in the middle of the song to promote your business, in some cases depending on the song you can also add a kind of a second title page before the first word appears, with promotion for your business. That's just the way I see it.