MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old December 17th, 2002, 06:04 AM

When I first took interest into the PC CDG world (4 years ago) I was shocked at how expensive the software was. MTU at the time were the only company I could find with a product online and it was aimed at manufacturers of CDG material. It was way out of my price range.

Then they released Microstudio and Karaoke Home Producer. Two very basic progs at the time,but my how they have both evolved over time. I have helped Beta Test these products and after the latest version of Karaoke Home Producer I thought that they had really taken PC CDG to its limit. I was happy I had everything I needed to make top class CDG's.

Then they came along with this marvel of a programme. Hoster when it was first introduced to us Beta Testers was very basic, with many of the functions still not available. But as the testing period moved on these function were added and what unfurled before us was a Karaoke Show In A Can (laptop or PC).

Everything you need is here.

Import discs at several compression rates onto your hard drive, this allows you too leave those precious costly discs at home. The discs can be saved to hard drive using the thousands of discs names in the database. This saves valuable time writing in names. Custom discs can be written in with ease.

Create karaoke books with the discs you have imported toy your hard drive. Print off books by Title Or Artist.

Running a show will be a dream with Hoster. Add songs with the aid of a drop down menu. Add singers names along side. If the singer goes off to the toilet he can be dragged and dropped down the list.

The key change works as good on Hoster as the one on JVC CDG player.

With more features still to be added this is a must for anyone who would like a versatile karaoke tool or just for someone wanting to lighten their load going to shows.
1024MB DDR RAM
256MB ATi Radeon 9800SE
Realtek AC97 On Board Audio

Laptop
Windows XP Home - Service Pack 2
Intel Celeron 2.8ghz
1gb Ram
Radeon IGP 345M