MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 11th, 2003, 05:08 PM

Question Registration ?

Can you tell me why i can't seem to register KPro, i enter my name and MAC ID (automatically entered) and my email exactly as when ordered just as the form requests, but the form keeps returning with red highlights reminding me to enter my email exactly as already done? or is this correct ?
Many thanks in anticipation PQ
Old April 14th, 2003, 05:47 AM

Angry Email not accepted !

Can you tell me why i can't seem to register KPro. I paid for and downloaded the Karaoke suite 4, received my conformation email for the order to be downloaded, (Order Number: **** Placed : 04/11/2003 16:00:41 EDT),I then followed the instructions and ran the KPROIDexe program, i entered a tick for the appropriate Usb adaptor, as it will be used solely on a seperate PC, i clicked register, entered my name and emial address EXACTLY as on my order which was used for your confirmation, the MAC ID for my card is checked as being correct at the bottom of the form, then i click submit, but the form keeps returning with frustrating red writing at the top informing me to enter my email address EXACTLY as on my order, which i already did!
I also tried entering my user name for email "*********" of which ******************** is the only alias of. Still the same! Have i actually registered ? and this is correct ( in which case i apologise for probably registering 20 or so times) or is something wrong? (order number email and user names supplied by email to support)

Many thanks
Paul Quick
Old April 17th, 2003, 05:53 AM

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks Doug and Brian, my serial has been recieved and works fine

Paul Q