MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum

CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum All about drives and media

Old November 2nd, 2004, 05:26 PM

Plextor Px-712a

Just Received The New Plextor And Installed, But Hoster Or Microstudio Would Not Detect As Cdg. It Would Detect As Wave On Microstudio. I Left Bryan A Message On His Phone To Email Me What Could Be The Problem, But I Thought Maybe Someone Else Could Tell Me If I Have Done Something Wrong Maybe A Driver Etc. I'm Sure That They Have Tested The Drive Or They Wouldn't Have Sent It Out. I Haven't Purchased One From Mtu That Didn't Work. Apprieciate Any Response
Thanks
Meester Ham
Old November 3rd, 2004, 10:32 AM

Re: Plextor Px-712a

Meester Ham,
What version of Hoster and Microstudio do you have installed? If you don't have the latest versions installed then this drive will not show up. Make sure that you have the latest versions installed, you can click on the Help Menu\About under each program and tell me what version you have installed.