MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old June 14th, 2004, 12:33 AM

Unhappy KHP 4.103 install problem

I've installed KHP, but it won't run. I went through the entire install process - registration verified, installation completed and finished. However, when I try to run the program I get a message stating that my registration information doesn't match my serial number and that I must reinstall the program. I did reinstall it once, but with the same result.

I entered the correct email address and did a cut and paste for the registration code (no trailing spaces) so I know that info is correct. What else could be causing this problem?
Old June 14th, 2004, 12:36 AM

As an addendum to the above; I have ordered one of your CD burners, but I haven't received it yet. Does KHP need one of these drives to run? That doesn't appear to relate to the error message I received, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
Old June 14th, 2004, 01:20 AM

Okay, problem apparently solved. I was trying to install on a different computer than the one I downloaded the install program to. I had no problem installing on that computer. I'm not sure yet which computer I would prefer to run KHP on, but it is probably arbitrary anyhow.
Old June 14th, 2004, 03:04 PM

Glad that it is working correctly now.