MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microeditor Software > Microsound Workstation Open Forum

Microsound Workstation Open Forum General postings about Microsound workstations.

Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2003, 05:43 PM

Midi card compatibility...

Hello All...

I have a Microeditor rack mount running windows 98 with a crystal card and the analogue input/output module we had from our old 486 systme.

The old system had the Midi card installled but was never used. Is this card no good to use in the newer machine. I have a student that has a midi keyboard and wants to use midi input.

Please let me know if this is a posibitly to put the old card in the newer computer and compatibilities.

Thanks

Bob M
Old January 14th, 2003, 02:08 AM
Blocked From MTU.Community

If you no longer need your outboard rack mount i/o would you want to sell it? Is is 4 channel? With digital board, or without? If so, please send me your email and I'll contact you about possibly purchasing it.

Rich LePage
Old January 14th, 2003, 12:14 PM

external i/o

Hello Rich...

The module we have is a 2 channel module. We are still using it as our main i/o. You might want to keep in tough in the next year or so if we do decide to go with a different editor in our system.

Bob Maass
Old January 14th, 2003, 12:30 PM
Blocked From MTU.Community

Hi Bob,
Thanks for letting me know. If you do decide to sell it,
you can email me at richlepage@worldnet.att.net. I am mostly interested in 4 channel models, we have several, but I might consider another 2 channel.
Closed Thread