MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old June 24th, 2002, 12:23 AM

Unhappy Vogone Help

I have been working with Vogone for the last few days with no success at all. I have tried over a dozen songs and cannot get the vocals out enough to use.
I have read the manual backwards and forwards and it is really frustrating!
Can anyone help or is there really no way to remove vocals from studio songs. I would really like to create some of my own CD+G's for Karaoke of songs you can't purchase.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone has had success, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jerry
Old June 24th, 2002, 08:49 AM
Administrator

Question What is your audio source?

Jerry,
different people have different "expectations" for what Vocal reduction means. If you are expecting to get all of the vocal out of a song, just as if the music were mixed again in the studio without the vocal, then you will not be pleased with the results. We try to stress the REDUCTION versus elimination. The ONLY reason MTU even uses the word "ellimination" is that is what people use in the Search Engines to find this type of product.

If you want to read some success and performance stories on Vogone, click here to read updated Vogone Testimonials. We have included some of our beta tester's results, showing the percentage of vocal/reverb reduction. As you can see, there were a number of different songs tested, wity varying results.

Here is a basic question I want you to post your answer under this Thread. What is the source of your music? Is it directly transferred digitally from an audio CD, recorded in using an Analog input port, or are they MP3 songs converted back to WAV files?

I'll look for your answer.
Old June 24th, 2002, 09:22 AM

I have been trying both mp3's that were converted to wav, and songs converted to wav in Microstudio.

Thanks,

Jerry
Old December 27th, 2002, 01:30 PM

Arrow

bassn99 or anyone else doing MP3's.

I have been trying to use Vogone with MP3's and have had no success. I have used it with remastered CD's with no success. My main reason for buying it was for MP3's. I know about Vogone working best with studio recordings but bought it based on the testimonials. I am sending this message to see of anyone has had ANY success with using Vogone on MP3's. Any help would be appreciated. So far, Vogone has been worhless.

Thanks
Old December 27th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Frequent Member

Re: Vogone Help

bassn99 Go to the Link and Read and Follow as your first Step:

http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1506
Old December 27th, 2002, 05:54 PM
Frequent Member

rsalas

You must convert your mp3's to a wave file first. Use a good program like MightSoft's Mp3 to Wave Converter, ALSO read all the information at this LINK:

http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1506