MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 7th, 2007, 01:16 PM

Please help with vocal remover

I just bought the Karaoke suite 4 and I tried hard last night to remove vocal from “Eddie & The Cruisers II: Eddie Lives CD John Cafferty”, with original tracks. This will be a gift for my husband’s birthday that is in love with the music of this movie, and because of me now he has a new hobby….Karaoke. Anyway I started with the slowest one “NYC song” I add lyrics on the song with vocal ( the program is excelent )and after that I tried to remove the vocal from WAV file and add again with lyrics but I couldn’t remove almost none vocals. I just fallow the manual step by step but I ended with a big headache and thinking what I did wrong. I just wanted in 1 week to have my first CD-G for my husband birthday . I know, this is a hard target for a beginner but my husband deserve that. Can somebody tell me what can be possible go wrong with my vocal remover? Any advice is welcome!
Thank you.
A desperate working wife