MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old February 8th, 2004, 11:37 AM

Thumbs up Hoster Kicks... For Me

I Got The Hoster with a Laptop back in April 2003, I did 2 gigs in May, 2 in Jun, 3 in July, 6 in Aug 6 in Sep 6 in Oct than played straight through Nov Dec no Problems, I had some time off in Jan So I wanted to try some stuff So I downloaded some programs and my 2 gigs in Jan went sour, So I went in and got rid of the New Programs it seemed to be working fine, So I was gonna run My Drive Image Program OOPS, It locked up I read my directions 5 times before I started I felt confident of what I was doing, But something went Haywire, Wether it be the lack of my knowledge or in the Image Drive Program I am not sure, So I had to reinstall Windows XP Pro to get it up and running again, and reinstalled all neccassary drivers and Hoster Software once I deleted all them, I realize now after readiding many Forum Posts in here that was a major Mistake on My Part as well, from what read and understand The Folks at MTU have a built in function that no matter what happens, The Tech Support Should be able help Us to revive all Our Files and get us back up and running again, OOPS on me again, So to make a long Story Shorter, My advice to New and Old Users of Hoster and Other MTU Software Users, Run only what You need to do Your Shows and Our Main Function is doing Karaoke to make The Establishments Money we play at, If it is neccasary to Play DJ Music at Your Shows run it on a different Machine, as well as BetaBrite or any extras Your Heart desires, I feel My Problems Were the cause of GREED on my part, We all know the more you try to do on a Computer, the more it acts up, I believe in The MTU Hoster Software to the Full extent, It is a Fantastic Product, I get lots of Free Time at My Shows To Mingle with the Crowd, Dance, Run A Light Show, I have been Having FUN and Loving it, When I go to someone elses show and they spend all there time looking up and getting discs ready, I just Smile on the Inside and Say to Myself What a Drag that would be, So to All Hoster Users and New Ones Enjoy Yourselves, Let The Party Rock With MTU by Your Side, Just Don't Let Greed Get Ya, P.S. I now put My Betabrite and DJ music on a I Will XG P4 it is a small tower like computer, My Tech is getting me a Nice Rack Mount case and I Will guts are going in there in the future. Thank You For Listening. Bruce Jr.