MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:59 PM

Smile Music Editor Software

Hi guys ¿Does anyone here knows of a very good music editor software?, which includes a very good EQ and all the related features as remasterization or sound restoration, noise reduction, cut & paste, mixxing, reverb, replicate, easy to understand and use and of course at a good price, ¿Who can recomend it to me?. I see there are many in the web but I want to buy something based on someone else's experience
Why? because I already spent $80 in one that contains a more that 100 pages manual about what it can do but nothing about how to do it, which is the most important.
What I need it for? Simple, I have an ample repertory of removed-vocals songs with vogone and some are good- need nothing else- and some others with a retouch might be just beautiful to sing

You can email me to:
I will appreciate it

Last edited by ddouglass; February 23rd, 2010 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Removed email address - please do not post personal information. You will open yourself to spam. Use private messages instead for this.
Old February 23rd, 2010, 10:57 AM
VIP

Re: Music Editor Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilio Guifarro View Post
Hi guys ¿Does anyone here knows of a very good music editor software?, which includes a very good EQ and all the related features as remasterization or sound restoration, noise reduction, cut & paste, mixxing, reverb, replicate, easy to understand and use and of course at a good price, ¿Who can recomend it to me?. I see there are many in the web but I want to buy something based on someone else's experience
Why? because I already spent $80 in one that contains a more that 100 pages manual about what it can do but nothing about how to do it, which is the most important.
What I need it for? Simple, I have an ample repertory of removed-vocals songs with vogone and some are good- need nothing else- and some others with a retouch might be just beautiful to sing

You can email me to:
I will appreciate it
Emile, I notice you have your private message turned off. We cannot contact you. On another note, I'm gonna be in Omaha this June for a wedding. Do you play anywhere in that area?

Old February 24th, 2010, 01:12 AM

Hi Bryan
No I don't really have permanent places my karaoke is more for personal use than for business though I have quite a lot of music.
So, how do I turn on my private message Bryan? I don't have any idea about it
Thank U for replying
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:22 AM
Super Moderator

Under User CP at the top is where you change the settings for Private Messages.
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:24 AM

Yeah! I figured out It was enabled.