MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old July 23rd, 2001, 05:06 PM

Question Serial Number Replacement

How do I go about obtaining the information needed to redownload and install the software. I emailed the support email address over a week ago and have received no response.

It would at least be nice to receive an acknowledgement that my email was received. I do understand that a business can get busy, but atleast the fore knowledge that I will receive an eventual answer would be appreciated.

I do not mean to sound negative, but I do enjoy using the Microstudio product and wish to do so again.

Cp
Old July 23rd, 2001, 07:03 PM
Administrator

Thumbs up You now have your info

Make sure you print you instructions so you don't have to ask us again. You should also make a CDROM backup copy of the downloaded file, along with the email so you know where it is.

Take care of what you buy and don't require your vendors to spend their time for your mistakes. It is not our responsibility and your request cost us time to provide free support to you.