MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 19th, 2005, 10:52 PM

Registration code

i have had microstudio 2.605 since 8/7/2004 and i think i used it once and never used it again i ended up removing it from my computer but i decided today that i would try to get all my cdg's and try to get them on other disk so i could keep my originals and when i tried to download the software it said the registration code was wrong and this is the one that was mailed to me and emailed to me i need to find out how to fix this problem asap please i have windows xp
janie mckissick
Old October 20th, 2005, 07:14 AM
Administrator

First, if you have your download email, click the download link to get the latest Microstudio version before you try to install.

You must enter both the Registration CODE and Registration EMAIL that is in your download email.

I found your registered email from your Forum username, then I found your order and registration records which shows the same email is your Registered Email for Microstudio.

I then searched for recent registration attempts using that Reg Email and found none. You must have used a different email or I would find "Failed" attempt records.

I then searched for recent registration attempts using your Reg CODE, and didn't find any for that either. Now that surprised me, because you said you tried to register.

There are several things that could cause this:

1. You misstyped your Registration CODE and your Registration EMAIL, as I didn't find either.

2. The only other thing I can think of that would make you think you are trying to register and there not be any registration attempted records at our web site, is you did not have your computer connected to the Internet. If this was the case, you should have seen notices to register using a Floppy Disc.

If you know how to copy/paste, do this from the download email for both your Registration Code and Registration Email. That is the safest way to enter these two items. If you type them in, be SURE to follow the exact Upper and lower case lettering that appears in the download email.