MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old February 23rd, 2004, 01:04 PM

Unhappy MTU Not Responding

I have left messages on email and called MTU for the last 3 weeks and still have gotten no response from anyone. I changed my hard drive to a 120 gig and lost my Microstudio and Karaoke Pro programs. Vogone and Keyrite will load but the ser. numbers MTU gave me originally will not let me load the programs again. I know I need new numbers but cannot reach anyone on the phone either. I have tried to use my info from the drive I removed but no luck. If anyone from MTU reads this, please contact me so I can use these much needed programs.

nightflightone@yahoo.com
Old February 24th, 2004, 11:07 AM

Nightflight,
I have just looked over your records and you have installed the Micrsotudio on 3 different computers. There are two installs on a computer named "Roger Pekrul", which seems to not be your system.

This is the reason that you are not able to reinstall the software. If you have given this to a friend, then he has used up 2 of your installs.

Can you give me any information on why this has occured, or who's computer this is that it is installed on?
Old February 24th, 2004, 11:42 AM

Bryan, I was having so much trouble getting my program to work and I went to my neighbor, who is much more savvy than I on computers, we got it to work on his machine. He is not into karaoke but was just helping me out. I got my program working great as well as the Plextor but sunce I changed my hard drive to a 120 gig it will not work. I left the old drive on my computer but it will not operate from there either. I must have lost it all.

Help me out if you can. I bought the whole package from you but really miss the Microstudio and Karaoke Pro.

Thanx,
Wayne