MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old November 27th, 2002, 11:40 PM

Unhappy

;

Last edited by Johnnie Jazz; November 28th, 2002 at 11:41 PM.
Old November 27th, 2002, 11:47 PM

Angry GETTING FRUSTRATED!!!

I am so confused I just installed a plextor Cdr and i just can not import all of the cd i am wanting to duplicate and i do not have the box labeled auto insert notification checked i and not just duplicate i am so confused

Last edited by Johnnie Jazz; November 28th, 2002 at 12:41 AM.
Old November 28th, 2002, 12:46 AM

Angry Getting frustrated

i cant seem to get any help or i am not using this forum right i just installed a plextor cdr and i not put a check in the box saying auto insert notification under plextor properties but when i try to import music #19 out of 20 it freezes up on me
Old November 28th, 2002, 12:50 AM

Angry how do you get one on one support??

Old November 28th, 2002, 12:52 AM

Exclamation it stinks i have no idea and cant get help

can someone please help
Old November 28th, 2002, 06:13 AM
Administrator

What do you expect on THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY at 12:50AM?????

Forgive me, but GET REAL!!!! If you want to complain, choose a working day and a legitimate time to expect a response... not midnight!!!

We are not at work today and no one else in the USA is monitoring this Forum either today. So that is why you are having no response. But... here I am anyway to try to solve your problem.

What disc are you trying to copy? If it is a CDG disc with multi-session protection (Sound Choice, for example) the last song won't import automatically and... the Duplicate Disc Tab won't work at all for you.

If this is the case, you will have to use the Import Tracks Tab, and select to import all the songs. REMEMBER what your "seed name" is for the filenames, AND which directory you store them into.

When it hangs on the last song, click the Cancel button in the dialog box that is visible to terminate the operation. Then, go back and import the last song again (click the Sel box beside it and the Import Selected Tracks button). When it hangs again, wait another minute longer than the length of the song then eject the disc in the CDR drive (push the eject button). The song will be on your hard drive.

Then, go to the Custom Assembly Tab and add all the songs from the hard drive that you just imported. If you used a seed name, Microstudio automatically appends the Track number (01, 02, etc) at the end of the file name before the .cdg or .wav extension (depending on if you have the Karaoke or Audio button depressed in the Import Track Tab).

Then, you can write this custom assembled lists to a new disc by clicking the Write CD button.

Try a different manufacturer's disc also just to make sure what I am saying is right. I think you are trying to duplicate a COPY PROTECTED discs that the manufacturer did NOT WANT you to be able to copy.

That's all I can offer for now. If that doesn't work, you'll have to wait until Monday when the Holiday ends.

In using our Forums, once you start a Thread, please... click the Post Answer button, not the New Thread button. We prefer not to have a proliferation of the same request as different Threads. I have merged all of your Threads into this one as it should be. Thanks for understanding and using our Forums.

Dave
Old November 28th, 2002, 11:19 AM

Post Help for Johnny

Most problems are not new to you. It was real nice of MTU to take the time to answer you so quickly. These forums are to report problems, but also to exchange information/ideas.

Here is some future help. See the SEARCH button near the top right hand corner of the screen? Click it. If you problem is with a Sound Choice CDG (which if it isn't it is still probably the same problem), type in Sound Choice & press enter. You will see threads that mention Sound Choice. One of which gives the exact same answer MTU just did.

It looks like you posted your second post without waiting 10 minutes for a response. You will rarely get an answer from anyone this quick, but the answers will come, you just need to be patient.

Have a nice Thanksgiving.

Wayne
Old November 28th, 2002, 03:57 PM

The micro studio open discussions are the threads for problems with inatalling or running microstudio, if you are here go to the page top and hit home, then click on Micro Studio open discussions, when there you will see the top post about ASPI drivers, take a look at that, and follow the directions to install them. If you still have a problem read some of the posts, you may see a posting from some one that had the same problem, and you should try what fixed their problem. If that doesn't work, post a thread in that discussion, and give us a few hours to get back to you.

Jim

When you post, give as much information as you can so we can help you, at least the disc brand.
Old November 28th, 2002, 11:42 PM

sorry about all the posts

sorry