MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old September 12th, 2008, 12:51 PM
ReyRumba

Adding CDG's songs to my kma files

I bean trying to download cdg song to my kma files and will not play; it just click and don't play after down load them on the program
Old September 12th, 2008, 01:10 PM

Sounds as if you are not putting them in the right place. When you start your download you will have a small box with "Save to folder" make sure they are going to the proper place. If not do not despair, simply put them where they belong. Then rebuild your data base. You can place them anywhere, and build your database from that, or use the Merge kma files in tools.
Old September 12th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyRumba View Post
I bean trying to download cdg song to my kma files and will not play; it just click and don't play after down load them on the program
You need to put your question in the Hoster Help Forum.
Please give us some more detail about exactly what you are doing and what you are trying to do, so we can direct you.
Old September 14th, 2008, 03:21 PM
ReyRumba

thank you for your respond

Thank you for you respond but i have try that do i have to have a cdg disc drive in my lop top in orther to transfer those files from cd to kma..please contact me at 954-678-8704 or give me your number and i call you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by swany View Post
Sounds as if you are not putting them in the right place. When you start your download you will have a small box with "Save to folder" make sure they are going to the proper place. If not do not despair, simply put them where they belong. Then rebuild your data base. You can place them anywhere, and build your database from that, or use the Merge kma files in tools.
Old September 14th, 2008, 03:31 PM
ReyRumba

cdg,s from a disc drive files convert to kma files

I have down load cdg,s tracks in my files and they have bean comverted in kma files but whn i try to play them is just make a cliking noice and dont play. is frostraiting i bean trying for two month and i cant fix it. can you please helpme. //do i need to have a diferent dvd burner in my computer that reads cdg,s disc or not.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglass View Post
You need to put your question in the Hoster Help Forum.
Please give us some more detail about exactly what you are doing and what you are trying to do, so we can direct you.
Old September 14th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

You do need to have a DVD burner that will read the CDG disks. Does Hoster recognize your drive as being CDG capable. ( Look under Tools/Default Drive and see if it says yes for reading them.) If it doesn't say yes then you will need another drive. You can use an external drive that connects by USB.
The popping and clicks can indicate that you need to update your drive's firmware and/or sound card drivers.