MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Testimonials

KPro Studio and KHPro Testimonials Do you like KPro Studio and KHPro?

Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2004, 09:58 PM

Talking Havin' a Ball

Just wanted to take a break from cranking out CDGs to let you know how much fun I'm having. Aside from the early problem with the short-lived Plextor, everything is working great. My wife has become a karaoke widow, as I stay up 'til the wee hours working on my custom tracks.

Something I discovered soon after I began is that you don't want to start with your favorite songs. Once you learn how to use the software, you develop more advanced techniques and a style. If you cut your teeth on your favorite songs, you'll just end up going back and redoing them with more polish.

Another thought occured to me after a few discs. I originally wrote my end-credits screen to say, "Produced by Wayne with Karaoke Home Producer." Now I'm adding "www.mtu.com" as well. I hope this generates more business for MTU.
Old September 28th, 2005, 10:02 PM

Smile San Angelo by Marty Robbins

Hi!

Would you be the one I contact to make a custom CDG burnt into a CD that can be played on any karaoke player of the song San Angelo by Marty Robbins?

If you can can I afford it?

Rey
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey1027 View Post
Hi!

Would you be the one I contact to make a custom CDG burnt into a CD that can be played on any karaoke player of the song San Angelo by Marty Robbins?

If you can can I afford it?

Rey
You should buy the software and try it. It doesn't take long to get the hang of it.

Shuttle X ComputersWindows XP Pro. SP3 AMD 1.8 gig Processor1 gig Memory
Video NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 32 meg

Dell Laptop 1525
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1
4 Gig Mem. Vista Basic
Closed Thread