MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 23rd, 2004, 12:23 AM

Need education on runnung KHP V4.8

I don't know what happened it was working, but in KHPro, except for what is on the menu bar, File, Edit etc. I cannot find any way to get around in it but to click "Find" and load a .wav file, then "Run KHPro" or "Help".
When I click Run KHPro, the song plays. That is not what I want. I want to edit or change the lyrics to make a new CDG song. I see no way to do this.
Could it be something to do with the code that MTU has put in it to run?? For my version I don't need an ethernen conn. Although I have one that has been activated by MTU.
I will be away over the weekend, but please, will someone post some help so I can work on it when I get back .
Thank you.
P.S.
Keywrite and Vogone are the same as KHPro. Same results.