MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:00 AM

KHPro 5.0 no response when trying to correct last word

Hello,
I'm tryinng to correct last word in a song with 'Adjust Lyrics' but when clicking on the 'n' below 'Adjust Highlighting' nothing happens and KHPro 5.0 abends with 'no response'. I works fine if the last word has not been changed and you just want to change sweeping. What I did: I had a single word as last word in the song which I splitted into 2 words with '*' like 'question' into 'quest*ion' but then KHPro abends. This happens only with the last word in the song. Same works fine within the song.
It's not an urgent matter :-) but don't know if other have the same probem.

Greetings from Germany
Wolfgang
Old March 3rd, 2011, 08:39 PM
Administrator

Re: KHPro 5.0 no response when trying to correct last word

Thank you for your post. I could believe there is what we call a "boundary condition" ("last" event conditions) that may not work. In my 40 years developing products, I am never surprised at the variety of boundary conditions we have seen and fixed.

You might try placing the lyrics again. I can believe the RW codes can get messed up if you do too much editing. That may solve your problem. I know I always do a BETTER on my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. pass tapping the words to the music. I have found it takes me less time, and creates a better song highlighting more accurately, if I simply place the lyrics again instead of trying to edit. Just my two-cents.

I have documented your report to look at the next time we open the KHPro source code to make changes.
Old May 13th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Administrator

Re: KHPro 5.0 no response when trying to correct last word

Stritti, yesterday we found and fixed your reported problem above.

We are now upgrading our Software Development Tools to use more modern features. Thus, we'll need to beta test KHPro 5.01 longer than usual, but testing should begin next week.