MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old June 29th, 2010, 10:15 AM

Shadow Colour Selection (again)

I asked the below question in November 2008. I notice that user EasyEasy asked the same question in February 2010 as well, as yet no replies to either of us.

KHPro crashes if the Shadows Colour selection button is pressed, this basically means you cannot have any other shadow colour other than the default black because if you hit the shadow colour select buttun KHPro crashes.

Not a massive problem I know but an answer would be nice. I suspect it will be fixed on the next upgrade.

Regards.

Eddie.
Old June 29th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Shadow Colour Selection (again)

MTU is working on major upgrade for KHPro right now. Release date is not known at this time.
I don't know enough to answer your question so I will leave this to others who work with the program.
Old June 29th, 2010, 09:42 PM

Never use the shadow, so I just tried it out and it works fine for me. I'm using version 4.103. No major changes so I saw no need to upgrade from a program that works fine.

Suspect it may be an anomaly inherant to some pc systems.

Make sure you have all the requirements the program needs to function properly. Beyond that I don't have a clue.

Sorry,
George

Erectile dysfunction treatment
Old June 29th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator

George you may want to look closely at the next upgrade. MTU is adding some functions to it that you guys have asked for to help with your song building. Can't say right now. I won't step on Admin's toes.
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:56 AM

That's a no brainer, but I don't care about that one. I used to, but have changed my perspective on it.

I have no problem with duets. I simply use BOY, GIRL, or BOTH, and em-space them with the first word of the appropriate line. Doesn't interfere with the sweep, and all things considered is probably easier on a singer than remembering what color they are supposed to use, as it gives them a prompt
when they are supposed to sing. No one in our Karaoke club has had a problem with it, and we've had less screw-ups when performing than when relying on colors on the commercial discs.

Thanks for the thought, Dale.

Anyway I wish I had an answer for Eddie, but I don't believe it's a bug in the program. I could be wrong, but two isolated failures in all these years doesn't look like a bug.

Erectile dysfunction treatment