MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 16th, 2007, 01:52 PM

vogone trial version

I am looking for the trial version of Vogone. Does such a thing exist?
I guess that the "Free Internet Download Demo To Try" Is not actually a trial version?

I am not sure if Vogone Lite will do what I need. Does anyone know what these items actually mean or do?
- Import Audio CD Tracks Directly
- Remove Off-Center Panned Vocals & Inst's
- Boost Bass Freq's At Vocal Pan Location
- Boost Treble Freq's At Vocal Pan Location
- Create Karaoke Multiplex Songs with Vocals+Music & Music
- Remove Vocals+Music From Karaoke Multiplex Songs

I want to remove voices from songs to create my own karaoke background music. I have tried other software that never gets rid of the voices very successfully. Will this software be any different? Will it require the full version rather than the Lite to accomplish this?

Thank you for any input anyone might be able to offer me.
-Teresa
Old October 16th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator

Vogone Lite is a simplified version of Vogone that uses preset removal buttons. If you feel you would like more precise control then I would go with the full version. MTU has written a great guide that will take you through each step for the vocal removal. This is by far the best vocal removal software on the market. However, keep in mind that even the best will not work on some recordings, so don't expect absolute miracles.

And no there is not a trial version of Vogone. The Demo is to show you the difference between one with vocals and with the vocal removed by Vogone.
Old October 16th, 2007, 11:54 PM

TERESA,

Scroll down this page and you will see a free Vogone demo in the order new software section.

Click on the blue FREE VOGONE SOFTWARE DEMO link, and take the SAVE option to download it to your hard drive and install it.

http://www.mtu.com/upgrades/vogone.htm

Erectile dysfunction treatment

Last edited by George; October 17th, 2007 at 12:02 AM.
Old October 17th, 2007, 01:07 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
I am looking for the trial version of Vogone. Does such a thing exist?
I guess that the "Free Internet Download Demo To Try" Is not actually a trial version?

I am not sure if Vogone Lite will do what I need. Does anyone know what these items actually mean or do?
Import Audio CD Tracks Directly
- Remove Off-Center Panned Vocals & Inst's
- Boost Bass Freq's At Vocal Pan Location
- Boost Treble Freq's At Vocal Pan Location
- Create Karaoke Multiplex Songs with Vocals+Music & Music
- Remove Vocals+Music From Karaoke Multiplex Songs

I want to remove voices from songs to create my own karaoke background music. I have tried other software that never gets rid of the voices very successfully. Will this software be any different? Will it require the full version rather than the Lite to accomplish this?

Thank you for any input anyone might be able to offer me.
-Teresa
Thanks for asking us!

Import Audio CD Tracks Directly - Vogone allows you to import CD tracks directly, without using any other software. Other products, including Vogone Lite only process files already on your computer hard drive... not concerned about how they got there. Most of our users have Audio CDs, and Vogone's importing them as .wav files gives you the very best audio to work with. MP3 and WMA compressed files will not vocal remove/lreduce as good as a .wav file. We simply want you to easily get the best audio to work with.

Remove Off-Center Panned Vocals & Inst's - Only Vogone can do this. Some songs have the vocals mixed with the music "off center stage" so the singer sounds like they are other than center-stage. Vogone's Stage Location: control allows you to find and remove or reduce it where the Lite version and every other product cannot do this.

Boost Bass Freq's At Vocal Pan Location & Boost Treble Freq's At Vocal Pan Location - Only Vogone allows you to leave music instrument frequencies in the final song that are mixed at the same stage location as the singer - Bass is the lower frequencies and Treble is the higher frequencies. This often allows you to "put back" some of the music that all other products remove, with the result sounding far more like your original song. Will it be perfect as if the vocal was never mixed with the music? NEVER. There is always some loss, but Vogone gives you the best resulting sound of any product on the market.

- Create Karaoke Multiplex Songs with Vocals+Music & Music - If you just want backing tracks, you probably won't add the lyrics with the music. This function allows our users to create these special "Multiplexed" songs that are very time consuming to do with an audio editor. Click one button, and you 've got a Multiplex song with Vogone, and Lite doesn't have this. The advantage of a Multiplex song is with a player like Microstudio, or many Karaoke Player Boxes, you can switch between singing with the vocals, or cut them out. It helps a singer get "up to speed" faster if they first sing-along with the original vocalist.

Remove Vocals+Music From Karaoke Multiplex Songs - Same as above, but the reverse - removing the vocals from the track they are mixed on and copying the other track's music-only sound to both tracks.

The demo we make available is the VOGONE (not Lite) version. It has hampering so the resulting file is not useable, but allows you to try it on any songs you want, as many as you want. You can hear enough to see what it can do.

We also have 7 songs examples in audio form you can play if you want to hear some REMOVED, REDUCED and not-so-good vocal reductions. We don't hide anything. We make it very clear, as Dale pointed out above, that no software product can REMOVE the vocals perfectly from every song out there. Simply won't happen. However, Vogone and Vogone Lite will do MANY songs, and remove more vocals, and keep more music frequencies than any other vocal remover/eliminator, even the $2,600 Thompson Vocal Eliminator box.

Hope this helps.
Old October 18th, 2007, 03:28 PM

Thank you

Thank you for telling me where to find the demo.
I really appreciate your help.
Old October 18th, 2007, 04:56 PM

You're more than welcome...