MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 27th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Blocked From MTU.Community

pre gap before song

i have a karaoke track but theres is a gap of abut 8- 10 seconds before it starts i there a way to close the gap. im left standing like a idiot before the music begins. any help please
Old April 27th, 2006, 05:09 PM

We don't have any software that can do this. Most likely this is the time that is needed for the Manufacturers logo to draw on the TV Screen.
Old April 27th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Administrator

We are considering a way to cue up where to start playing a song, and where to auto-stop. This could solve your problem.

This feature would not even be scheduled to appear until late in 2006, and so far it is not in our schedule.
Old May 6th, 2006, 01:23 PM

Processing Need, Not Playing Need

The way I read the recent admin response, this seems to apply to those playing a file or disc with Microstudio (or most likely Hoster)

If fuengirola needs to play this in someone's player and is talking about making a performance disc by cutting an existing song, then I've always understood MTU's response to be "no-how no-way", because of copyright issues.

(Once I suggested the ability to superimpose audio, especially a starting tone, to an existing file, and got the response that I am talking about)

In any case, khpro will give anybody a lot of options to control these parameters.

Good Luck
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahern
The way I read the recent admin response, this seems to apply to those playing a file or disc with Microstudio (or most likely Hoster)

If fuengirola needs to play this in someone's player and is talking about making a performance disc by cutting an existing song, then I've always understood MTU's response to be "no-how no-way", because of copyright issues.

(Once I suggested the ability to superimpose audio, especially a starting tone, to an existing file, and got the response that I am talking about)

In any case, khpro will give anybody a lot of options to control these parameters.

Good Luck
yes, we are considering this for Hoster playback as it is the only product we now have that contains a database to save these "points" in.

Extrapolating an answer made for one question or person at a point in time in the past, should not be assumed to be the answer to all related problems in the future.

As features are requested, we listen, and often change our directions, sometimes taking a totally different path. I "currently" see such a small market for a product that can chop the Title and Credit pages off of songs that we currently are not considering developing this. However, don't say we won't, because we may. We are in the business of meeting our customer's needs to the best we can. However, we will honor the laws that apply to our work.

You are absolutely correct! KHPro does allow anyone to take a .wav music file and add the lyrics highlighting in sync to it. We have MANY users who have taken the music from a commercial disc, and replaced the lyrics to be in better sync, or even placing different lyrics for their own use. It works great!