MTU.Community


Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 1 Help

Keyrite 1 Help Post Keyrite 1 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old December 28th, 2011, 01:55 PM
ASAYAS104 ASAYAS104 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32
Keyrite Version 2.1.1 Problem

MTU Forums,
I have a problem with keyrite when I start off with my kma file, change the pitch a bit then try to save my output file it shuts down during conversion. Has anyone seen a fix for this? Thanks for the help.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old December 29th, 2011, 12:09 PM
ddouglass ddouglass is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ace, TX (5 miles past Nowhere)
Posts: 9,395
Re: Keyrite Version 2.1.1 Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAYAS104 View Post
MTU Forums,
I have a problem with keyrite when I start off with my kma file, change the pitch a bit then try to save my output file it shuts down during conversion. Has anyone seen a fix for this? Thanks for the help.
There have been several upgrades since that version and fixes have been made, so you may need to upgrade.
__________________
Dale Douglass
2nd Generation Karaoke
I am not a member of the MTU Staff.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old December 29th, 2011, 12:21 PM
ASAYAS104 ASAYAS104 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32
Unhappy Re: Keyrite Version 2.1.1 Problem

Is there anyway to fix this problem with out an upgrade. i need to pay now to upgrade , i seldom use this program since I got it. please advice.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old December 29th, 2011, 12:35 PM
ddouglass ddouglass is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ace, TX (5 miles past Nowhere)
Posts: 9,395
Re: Keyrite Version 2.1.1 Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAYAS104 View Post
Is there anyway to fix this problem with out an upgrade. i need to pay now to upgrade , i seldom use this program since I got it. please advice.
You are using a 2 year old version. The upgrade price is not the full price.
Did you try any other KMA files to see if maybe it is just that file?
What operating system are you running this on?
Are you using the current versions of Hoster?
__________________
Dale Douglass
2nd Generation Karaoke
I am not a member of the MTU Staff.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old December 29th, 2011, 01:24 PM
ASAYAS104 ASAYAS104 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32
Re: Keyrite Version 2.1.1 Problem

Upgraded my Kyrite to 2.22 the same problem.
I only have one KMA files
O.S. Window 7 64 bit
I have Hoster 5.04
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old December 29th, 2011, 01:50 PM
ddouglass ddouglass is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ace, TX (5 miles past Nowhere)
Posts: 9,395
Re: Keyrite Version 2.1.1 Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAYAS104 View Post
Upgraded my Kyrite to 2.22 the same problem.
I only have one KMA files
O.S. Window 7 64 bit
I have Hoster 5.04
No way to tell then if it is the file. What was the original format of the file? If you have the original then try changing the key on it and see if that will work.
__________________
Dale Douglass
2nd Generation Karaoke
I am not a member of the MTU Staff.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old December 29th, 2011, 08:50 PM
ASAYAS104 ASAYAS104 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32
Re: Keyrite Version 2.1.1 Problem

The original format of the file as kma. like this : CB30148-3.kma
what i did I used my songverter convert it to Bin Karaoke Files(*.binwith audio + lyrics), then I use this file for the Kyrite program.
If I used the kma files staight to Kyrite the program closes with out finishing the procedure.
is there any procedure easy enough.

please advice
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old December 29th, 2011, 09:47 PM
ddouglass ddouglass is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ace, TX (5 miles past Nowhere)
Posts: 9,395
Re: Keyrite Version 2.1.1 Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAYAS104 View Post
The original format of the file as kma. like this : CB30148-3.kma
what i did I used my songverter convert it to Bin Karaoke Files(*.binwith audio + lyrics), then I use this file for the Kyrite program.
If I used the kma files staight to Kyrite the program closes with out finishing the procedure.
is there any procedure easy enough.

please advice
The original format was not KMA as that format is only used by Hoster when importing from another format such as directly from a CD or importing from the hard drive. If you got the file already in the KMA format then there is no telling where it was done or with what version of Hoster.
Converting it to BIN, changing the Key in Keyrite and then re-importing it is a good way to do it in this case.
__________________
Dale Douglass
2nd Generation Karaoke
I am not a member of the MTU Staff.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2009 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
The contents of this forum are copyrighted by Micro Technology Unlimited, 2000-2008. Use of any material from these Forums is prohibited without written agreement from MTU.