MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old January 27th, 2004, 06:05 PM

Yamaha 3200

We have a Yamaha 3200 and wish to purchase the Microstudio. Will our Yamaha work with current version of Microstudio? If not can we purchase a version that will? What would be recommended?
Old January 27th, 2004, 10:43 PM

Wayne,

It is my understanding that the only burner MicroStudio's new version is supporting, is the Plextor line. They do have older versions that supports your Yamaha drive. I am sure if you contact Dough and explain your situation, most probably you can reach some agreement about buying and older version.

Regards,

Jon
Old January 28th, 2004, 11:20 AM

Lightbulb Re: Yamaha 3200

Quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Weatherbe
We have a Yamaha 3200 and wish to purchase the Microstudio. Will our Yamaha work with current version of Microstudio? If not can we purchase a version that will? What would be recommended?
If you do get a previous version that supported that Yamaha burner I do recommend you disable the DMA, by experience it's the only way to get a good graphic with this particular model.

I have the exact model and mine does a good job but it might not be the case with yours. If you need help to disable your DMA please feel free to ask & I'll help you.

Good Luck