MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 1st, 2006, 05:27 PM

thanks dale , i may look into that once i get my stuff working.
Old September 1st, 2006, 05:40 PM

bryan, it seems to be only chartbuster multi-session cdg's that i'm having trouble with now. i tried to copy the cdg multi as audio but it wouldn't let me do it on any programs that i have. it wouldn't read the cdg.i'm waiting to see if my friend can burn them for me to see if she has any trouble. she's on vac. this week. she has a dell comp with your program and a 716u plextor burner. if she can burn them (i think that she can) then i should be able to too. then i guess i will call plextor about replacing my burner with another 716a or a716u, if that would make a difference. thanks for trying to help paul
Old September 15th, 2006, 05:12 AM
VIP

Since you are familiar with Microstudio I'm sure you already know this but I'll throw it out here just in case.

You can't use "diskcopy" on a multisession disk, you'll get an error msg before it even begins the process.

For multisession you need to use the import tracks tab and manually select the first 15 tracks, assemble them and then write a new CDG minus track 16.

Like I said I'm sure you are familiar with this but just in case it got overlooked.

Sam
Old September 16th, 2006, 04:13 AM

thanks anyway sam, but i've already tried that and nothing seems to work. plextor told me to run a self test on the burner but they didn't think it was the problem. should have kept my old comp. thanks again paul