MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 27th, 2003, 12:35 AM

Tick and Pop While Playing

Created a Wave file, and used that file to create a cdg file using KPRO. The wave file sounded perfect (played by Siren Jukebox), but the KPRO project produced a little intermittent and irregular(?) tick from time to time in my right ear. Microstudio played the produced cdg file with the same "tick". The cdg Audio disc burned also produced the ticking when played by microstudio. I determined that the machine I use to play for family and friends does not produce the ticking with the created disc. (So disaster is averted for me) I have heared the same ticking on files extracted by Microstudio, not just created by KPRO

When Keyrite playes the cdg file, I do not hear the ticking sound. My guess is that it has something to do with the graphics.

I would imagine that Hoster would have the same effect on my machine, but I don't own Hoster, so I wouldn't know.

Are there fixes for this? (I hate to ask this) Has anyone else had this little problem and fixed it? Not trying to start a controvery here, just trying to fix a problem that I just noticed that I have.