MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 5th, 2007, 12:58 PM

Reading A CDG disc is sooooo slow.

Hey All,
Don/t know whether this has been addressed anywhere in other threads, I haven't found it, if it has.
Putting either a commercial CDG or one containing songs on a self made compilation, the time taken to read the CD is very long and each title has to be transferred individually to the write side so it will play.
They all eventually transfer.
I am sure lots of us try out our discs using Microstudio, although I know the intention is not for Microstudio to be used as an Hoster type programme.
It used to be so simple, you put in the disc, wrote in the songs you wished to keep and compiled a titled custom listing which was sent to the Songlist file, both as individual files and a custom one.
Anyone who has used Microstudio for any length of time was used to the way it worked.
Is it only me that baulks at doing anything in the latest Microstudio version now it has "Improved"?
Also bin. might be the industry standard nowadays but I got so used to using the CDG. extension and I don't think MTU has quite got all the different extensions running as well as they would like to think they have.
I still use an older version of Microstudio if I am doing any serious work and wonder how many others do the same
Perhaps I'm too long in the tooth to go with everything modern.
This is an observation and not a criticism, before anyone jumps down my throat.
Regards from across the pond.
Garry