MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 29th, 2001, 05:21 PM

Lightbulb Coping the NEW SC cd/s

I recently posted a msg concerning the new cds from Sound Choice. Which until now I've been extremely happy with.

In the hopes that they [Sound Choice] may read this I wish to make the following statement. "If your cd's were cheaper i would just by a second cd rather than archive a copy to ensure i had a good cd if something happens to it!" The way around your process is to convert the cdg to vcd format. This can be done the following way.

I use my karakoke player and play the cd. I have an ati capture card and record each track individualy. You then have to convert those to mpeg form. Use the program Nero to make the vcd and problem solved. However this unfortunately makes the process longer of archiving, and if you dont have a vcd capable karakoke player your out of luck. If anyone finds a quicker or easier way to do this please post a new message.

BITE ME SOUND CHOICE
have a nice day!