MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 26th, 2004, 03:58 PM

Can not install micro studio on server2003

Hello I just talked to Doug and did as he sugested I removed the program through control panel rebooted and reinstalled, the program is still not showing in the miro directory it appears to go through install goes to the website and confirms registration completes install, but is not on the hd or in the directory I installed the other three programs and they installed correctly
I am not shure what more info i can give you
Old August 27th, 2004, 10:59 AM

Re: Can not install micro studio on server2003

I have found an issue with this in the Installation, for Server 2003. Please check your email and try what I have sent to you. Let me know if it works.
Old August 27th, 2004, 03:16 PM

thank you for the new version Here is the problem however, lastnight as i was trying to register the mirostudio on the machine I decided to install it on the windows 98 machine here at work after doing so I transfered the files from the shop computer to the server2003 machine. I could not get the program to work properly doing it that way. So I tried to install on my other server2003 computer at home still did not work. after messing around with my computer it crashed and I had to reinstall server2003 on it this moring. I recieved your new file 2609 and installed after installation of server2003 was complete, but due to triing to get the program working last night your registration computer thinks i have installled on three different machines. In reality i have not, could you reset the registration so that I can finish installing the new copy thanks

Jim Brown
Old August 27th, 2004, 05:31 PM

Have you tried the new version on your Server 2003 to see if it will install correctly?