MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 21st, 2005, 09:15 AM

Upgrade problems on Microstudio

I have tried to use my link to upgrade Microstudio 2517 (from the last downloaded link on e-mail) to the latest version but have been told that I have already have the program on three computers but I have recently brought a new computer which I already have Hoster on (and had Microstudio 2517-which has been working fine) and I would like to use Microstudio 2611 on it. Since I tried to upgrade Microstudio, my 2517 version now says the serial number does not match. I have a store account which shows Hoster but not KHPro or Microstudio as my e-mail address changed after I purchased KHPro & Microstudio and I did not set up a password to view my account so I can not access my account to download the links available there. Please can you advise me on combining all my purchased products onto one page in My Account history and send me a link so that I am able to use Microstudio 2611. Also I have brought a Plextor 716A which works with no problems on audio but it is not recognised by Microstudio or Hoster as compatable for CDG yet my old 16/10/40A works fine on both audio & cdg, I have been onto the Plextor website and they say I need to upgrade my software but my Hoster is the latest version? I'm confused - please advise!