MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 30th, 2002, 08:46 PM

Sound Choice has lowered prices!!

Has anyone else noticed that Sound Choice has stopped using Media Cloq, and at the sametime lowered prices!! Maybe they do read these threads, when everyone said they were going to stop buying their product that it was over priced, and the media cloq was the last straw....
Old September 3rd, 2002, 04:00 AM

Yes Jim i have noticed and ABOUT TIME. I'm tired of returning cdgs to my local supplier.
Old September 11th, 2002, 12:37 AM

Thank you for bringing that info to my attention. I will look into that the next time I'm buying. kudo's to all KJ's
Old September 13th, 2002, 11:48 AM

All I'm saying is that maybe the great Karaoke Guru at Sound Choice reads these threads from time to time, and noticed all of us telling that we were not going to buy what we could not back up. I as well as others sent nasty-grams to sound choice customer service, maybe they got around to reading them also.

Lets face it, when we take a few hundred discs into the bars a few times each week some are going to get damaged, if we use contract KJ's to spin some of our sets they don't treat them the same way as we do, so using back ups is the only smart thing to do.

I would like to think that our voices did count for something, and as a group took the correct path, (stopped buying) and ended up with great results.

Jim