Thread: Keyrite Vibrato
View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:32 PM

Wink

I am sorry you took my post in any other light but in the friendly way it was intended. No "Rage" intended sir. I have been told everything from "it's your computer", to "download it again and see". But be that as it may. The price of a piece of software is of little importance to me. I for one would rather pay a little more for something that works correctly. If you would do a check, you will find that i have been using your products for ions. I was under the impression from what i read on your website, that the Keyrite was a top quality product, suitable to change keys professionally. So i could rewrite my CD+G in the correct key. Now to put your $50.00 software price into some perspective. My McAfee Security suite protects my entire computer, and it was around $50.00. So to answer your question, ........"George Redmon, what would you like the live key changer built into Microstudio to do for you that it now doesn't" i guess the answer would be to work correctly. Both the Microstudio key changer, and the Keyrite both do this same "Vibrato" thing. But i am glad now you are aware of the problem. I never asked for a refund, instead i am hoping you fix the software, that would be better. And to just simply dismiss me with a take a refund or else attitude, does actually nothing in solving the tech issues you have with this product. And is of little benefit to the customer or MTU. Respectfully Yours, George Redmon