Thread: Keyrite Vibrato
View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Redmon View Post
It does change the key correctly. However, i hear a vibrato in the music when i use the key changer....WHY?????? Also hear it in the Keyrite as well. Now don't give me this crap about my Puter. I have used other friends computers and it does the same thing...why? Instead of asking, you should be telling...Not Happy...George
What's up here? I ask you a question that I felt would hlep you understand we are interested in your problem, and you dump your rage? Calm down.

First, this is a $50 product, not a $500 studio gear box.

Second, there are some songs and instruments that no matter what quality digital signal processing you use, will cause VIBRATO.

Third, there are about 0.5% of our users who have reported vibrato in the past. You can search for it in this Forum. For a $50 product, we're currently happy with this.

We have been researching a new algorithm to use (this one was patented - ran out - by Eventide Clockworks, the studio leader in pitch changing). We would like very much to provide to the consumer/karaoke market a PERFECT product at a <$50 price, but so far we haven't got that answer.

If you want a refund, we'll be glad to refund your purchase of Microstudio and Keyrite. Your choice... decide now or keep them. If you keep them, decide at the same time to be civil in our Forums.

David Cox
President, MTU.com