View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2006, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvanett
I then received a somewhat rude reply from the person who posted the initial message, stating I "did little to clear anything up." They wanted me to provide before and after samples, something I don't think I can do legally. (With all these copyright issues and laws, it could be illegal, I don't know.) I don't think they even checked out the links.

Anyone ever encounter someone like this?
OH YES!!!!!!!!!!! The only way to handle them is... IGNORE THEM COMPLETELY. You can't educate a fool. you can't change a closed minded "expert". Dale is right, when someone sticks their neck out and it gets chopped with facts, there is rarely an apologetic comeback. Ignore them and enjoy life and the knowledge you have.

There are some who say if there is the SLIGHTEST vocal left, including reverb, you HAVEN'T REMOVED IT. Well, I say each to his/her own preference.

If you want to sing over a very slight reverb, you can do it with ease, and for almost no cost at all.

If you want a perfect master recording with no vocal, then pay a studio and musicians to record it for you. Going rate is hundreds to several thousand $.