View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2002, 03:38 PM

Ripping Media Clog Disks

I wrote Sound Choice about using Media Cloq and told them that I have well over $12,000 dollars in Sound Choice materials for my show and if they continue to use Media Cloq I will resort to another company's material. I don't need Sound Choice to have a quality Show. They responded with that they had started using the copy protection in September of 2001 on the Spotlight Series, and had used it on a few of the other discs in the other series like Power Picks and Star Series but have ceased using it on anything except the spotlight series. I would suggest that everyone e-mail Sound Choice to the same effect. Hit them where it counts, hit them at the bottom line... Don't Buy Sound Choice until they stop using copy protection. If Sound Choice were to offer a replacement disk for a scratched or damaged disk for the return of the old and cost of shipping that would be fine but they don't. So I make one copy of each disk and save the original for future burns so I don't damage the original disk.

Party Tyme Karaoke & DJ Entertainment.