View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2003, 07:02 PM

Dear admin,
I purchased a PleXWriter Internal ATAPI(E-IDE) CD-RW
48/24/48, Microstudio V2.400, Karaoke Pro 4.008, Vogone V2.104,
and Keyrite V1.202 from MTU . The first thing I chose to do was, print manuals for each of these programs, as they were NOT included with the package that came to me, put them in sheet protectors, and place them in a binder HUH ? The second thing I chose to do was, BEFORE attempting any tasks, was familiarize myself by reading the 68 pages of Microstudio,
61 pages of Karaoke Pro, 15 pages of Vogone, and 11 pages of Keyrite . The third thing I chose to do was, one of Microstudios easiest projects, Duplicate Disc. This was only achieved AFTER calling MTU, and Doug walking me through this which took all of 1 to 2 minutes. I do not mean to be or for the previous sentence appear to be facetious. I'm serious as the day is long on the time it took. What is soooo easy for ya'll, considering the veteran status I'm sure most of you have, is sometimes soooo hard for the novice such as myself new to all of this. I regret you had to be heartbroken right off the bat when responding to my post. I've also had many feelings, but none of being especially since I spent the approximate $400.00 making sure I had everything I needed, to do everything I wanted, just mostly the feeling of . Last but not least, when I'm running Vogone, you mention a "Read Manual" button at the bottom left of the screen. There isn't one on mine, although if I click the help button at the top, it takes me to the Microstudio manual. You also mention the "Quick Start Section" in the Vogone manual, so with diligence I've read & I've re-read only to find this section DOES NOT exist. Do you think the final analysis is that I have all the WRONG stuff with all the WRONG manuals, trying to do what I think is all the RIGHT things .
Sincerely, Dart Girl