Thread: Khpro 5.00
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2010, 01:46 PM
VIP

Khpro 5.00

I'm surprised that nobody has posted anything about 5.00 as of yet. I paid for an upgrade this morning and couldn't load it. When I put the new registration code in, I got a message to enter the old registration code. I did and then it took me to the mtu web site to pay for the upgrade. I already paid for the upgrade, received and email confirmation and the new registration code. Won't install. If this wasn't bad enought it took me over an hour to submit a support ticket. It wouldn't send. In the interim I made several attempts to call MTU but each time I received "Leave a message, I am either away from my desk or on another line". Same as always. I remember when you could call MTU and talk to someone. Now they are to busy and when we have a problem with their products you must fill out a support ticket and maybe they will respond within 48 hours, of course this is a holiday weekend so who knows. Funny thing though, they take your credit card and submit it immediately. Ahhh, the wonderful world of computers. I know there are many of you that are hard core supporters of MTU as I once was, but my patience is getting pretty thin now and I don't know how much more I am willing to accept on the terms offered. Their products are great except for the few bumps with Hoster, but the service sure isn't what it used to be!