View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2009, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryant View Post
I think that the issue switched over to "Is this really an organization?" or an individual with no power to do what it says it wants to do, indicating maybe just an individual helping himself out.
Bryant, Dale, As respected contributors to this forum, You opinion does carry a certain amount of weight. Dale, my thought on illegal is the same as you, but to contribute to just any organization takes some thought. When one is asked to inform on his fellow man, there is a lot of things to consider. First, and foremost, the question is why, and who benefits, Second, is this a good thing, third, do all the parties agree this is a good thing. After i really looked into every aspect i could find involving the KIAA, and i spent numerous hours on the internet searching for these answers. I could not justify informing on my peers without completely knowing if i was right. i didn't see where this was a good thing because it would open a can of worms that would result in what we are seeing in Phoenix. I do not see this as a good thing. I have come to the conclusion that just as every thing is life that one benefits monetarily from, there is a price to pay. I conclude with this thought, When we look at ourselves tomorrow, did we do the right thing. Only we, have the answer. Again, thanks for you participation.
We all must do what our concience tells us, then pray for the best results.
muzicman144