View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas2210 View Post
1. I too have had problems when recording my voice. Is is definitely out of synch with the music. All my hardware and drivers are up-to-date. In fact, we purchased a condenser microphone made for use with computers. It has an USB 2.0 wire for best speeds. The microphone has a cardioid pick-up pattern. We thorough tested the microphone without using the microstudio software and it works extremely well. However, when used with the microstudio software the lyrics and the music are off.

2. Another thing that would be helpful would be to allow your voice to come through the speakers along with the music (the same way a karaoke player does). There must be some way of synchronizing the voice and the music, perhaps through sofware. In any event, everything else with the program seems to be working very well thus far.
1. Thanks for the great detail. That helps us even more to realize the problem is in Microstudio.

2. Good point that we'll look into. I expect this will take quite a bit longer to add this, but we may be surprised.