View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2008, 10:41 PM

Sounds like you have fun too.
I agree that having 40-50 singer rotations is not always good.I used to do a show on the Coast where I had about 40 or 50 singers that would come out, and it was hard to fit them all in more than once in a night, and then the next week would tend to be slow because they told me theythought it would "be like last week".
I actually ended up getting an extra two nights in the same vanue, three nights in a row, Sun,Mon, and Tues. They were all good nights, and is still used to happen that most or all of the "regulars" would come out on the same night, but not as often.
I worked there for four straight years and only left because I moved out of town.
I left the show with some competant people, but after 6 months, there was no more Karaoke at that pub, and still to this day they do not run it.
When I travel back to the coast every 3 months or so, I go in there for dinner and the manager still asks me "when are you coming back?" I'll start karaoke if you come back.(But I won't move back to the coast unless someone pays me $150,00/yr plus incentives. Too **** busy there, I like my little 7000 person town.)