View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2008, 10:30 PM

KJ's place

I personally don't run a karaoke show, i have a kj that worlds for me who does. I do a SHOW using the same type equipment and Hoster on both shows. Hoster is not only the best software for KJ"s, but also the best software for those who do shows. I have seen my show grow in the past six years that i can now travel performing my show 3-5 nights a week. Hoster gives a performer a program unmatched for a show. Now the KJ who runs my show is probably more talented than 99% of the Karaoke enthusiast, but only sings to break up the ongoing sap that most do in a row. He has the talent to turn a crowd around in one song, and can really perfom. I find this type show much more appealing than the ole herd 'em up, send through the shoot type of show. Having 40-50 singer rotations is not necessarily a good thing, nor is it alwasy appealing, because with that type of quanity at one place, quality has to suffer, especially when one has to really hurry at the end to get everyone a turn. But what entertains, works, no one can argue with that. I would like to hear more from Hoster users who are not Karaoke, but peromer based shows only.
muzicman144